Tuesday 3 July 2007

Finally, a use for cameraphones

TGV, by Dave Routledge

During the trip, Dave was posting "bloggable events" direct to his blog portableeye. It was a fun way to get pictures of the goings-on to the web quickly from remote locations and the link quickly became a hit with friends around the world. Turns into a sort of daily photoblog of the trip in a kind of Holga-view way. Good fun while we were at it.

If you want to check it out, anything from 22/6 to 2/7 is our jaunt across France.

I'll be doing the more serious photo end of the trip but this was kind of fun. Almost makes me want to get a device that can do something similar. For once, 2MP isn't really a limitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.