Wednesday 3 October 2007

Another way to print your books

I didn't give the credit at the time, but hendrik replied to my post on bobbooks with an interesting note on a similar service - blurb. Whilst based in the US, they send to Europe. There are 2 distinct differences, firstly that they used a network of print shops and so cannot guarantee consistency, leading to the second point that a guide to blurb colour management has been put together. Find that here.

This latter point is really useful - I might well give blurb a go with a project I've got that wants printing in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.