Sunday 21 October 2007

Getting through the tedious tasks

Having largely finished all the outstanding image work, I finally got round to all those small things yesterday: backing-up, software updates, archiving etc. I spend far too little time keeping my system organised when I'm busy working on the pictures which is going to get me in trouble one of these days. For example, I had over 500 RAW and 1000 finished pictures to back-up. Took hours for it to get completed.

Maybe I should have less on the go at once, but that would mean taking less photos.

Next up, the scanning: I haven't even got around to scanning the dozen 4x5s and 10 rolls of 120 that I've got ready to go.

So much to do and so little inclination to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.