Tuesday 5 February 2008

A source of inspiration

In response to this post, Ade provided a link to Andrew Sanderson's website. There is much to see there and some very fine work.

In the context of the comment, though, I suggest anyone who is short on photographic inspiration check out his At Home series. Some beautiful work without leaving the house.

Of course, I could never produce such work from my place as it is has a decorative effect that can only be described as "aftermath".

UPDATE: correct the typo in Andrew Sanderson

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the link. I'm afraid I'm a complete fanboy when it comes to Andrew Sanderson's work. If you like the 'at home' stuff, definitely get hold of his Home Photography book. And I'd have said my own hovel wasn't a usable source of inspiration either, but it's amazing what one can find with open eyes.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.