Sunday 10 February 2008

A view of something different

For a while now I've been following the Asian Photography Blog, after my musings on the influence of culture on photography. It is largely a showcase for Asian photographers, acting as a stepping-off point to go search their work.

Things have been a bit slow there recently due to Chinese New Year but it is an excellent place to pick up on photography from the other side of the world and, for me at least, provides an interesting counter-point to the normal diet of American and Western European photography.

Well worth a look, regardless of the type of photography that interests you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.