Friday 7 March 2008

Off to my first workshop

In a couple of hours I'll be jetting off for my first ever photography workshop. This one is based in Northumberland in the UK running most of next week. Plus I'm getting in a few extra days of my own shooting.

This should be good - it's a course specifically aimed at the creative aspects of photography rather than the technical which was the attraction for me.

When I get back, I'll post my thoughts and comments on the experience.

It's also going to feel good getting out with the camera again. I don't think I've picked mine up in about 4 or 5 weeks.

This also means no posts for about 10 days.

2 comments:

  1. Well, You are one lucky guy! Amuse Yourself and take tons of beautiful pictures.

    I am still on my couch while my ankle heals after a compicated fracture. I did take my camera, though, but only to restudy its settings and re-reading some manuals ( a D200).

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin, or should I say, "Doonster", hey, that's my nickname, too. Frank Doonan here. I live in San Francisco. Love your blog and your photos. Nice going Doonster! Email me sometime

    fdoonan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.