Thursday 22 May 2008

Expanding the SoFoBoMo work

Kristiansund coast, April 2008
one of the ones that didn't make the book


As I'm back there next week, I think I'm going to do some more photography in Kristiansund along the lines of the SoFoBoMo book. I've had quite a few positive comments and I think there is plenty of extra scope to continue. Now I've also got some Delta film in hand, I can also reshoot some of the landscapes.

This would then continue to develop a second, much better, edition of the book. Not something I would have ever considered without trying SoFoBoMo, or the whole communit spirit that it generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.