Sunday 1 June 2008

Another new blog

Water lilies, Oslo, May 2008

Following comments by Steve Durbin at Paul Butzi and the Landscapist I was taken with the idea of having a project-specific blog. Having decided recently to pursue a long-term project of my own, this seemed to come together nicely. It will be useful to me to gather all those thoughts in one place more effectively that tagging here. and separate that particular wheat from this particular chaff.

There will be no technical stuff, no cameras, no software. Just my thoughts on what I'm trying to achieve and why. it is really an exercise for me but I'd be more than happy if others would join in the discussion.

Find it here, and linked on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.