Wednesday 18 June 2008

Colour managed browsing is here

Picked from Rob Galbraith, the release of Firefox 3.0 with colour management support. Read the article over there, which has tips on how to get it to work. 've not installed it yet but it'll be high on the list of things to do when I get back from my current travels.

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Firefox/Mozilla pages looking for news on the colour management - not a sniff of a hint of information, yet it's the biggest improvement to my mind.

For those of you still using IE (why, oh why) - get with a proper browser. There's no excuse. (If you're stuck with IE 'cos you're at work - stop slacking off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.