Thursday 17 July 2008

The Landscapist: the magazine

I'm a regular reader and fan of The Landscapist. I'm not saying I agree with all of Hobson's writings, indeed it is couterpoint that is as (maybe more) effective in stimulating debate than endless agreement.

Well now, there is to be a print version. Submissions (picture and writing) called for. Of course, one cannot tell what sort of work it will be until published but I'm quite looking forward to it. Just as much, it will be an interesting test of the self-publish model.

FWIW, I totally agree with all of the obseravtions of web versus print. Web content is ephemeral, print material can be cherished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.