Monday 7 July 2008

What I got up to

Dust trails, Morzine, France, June 2008

I'm back (for fully 24h) from vacation before jetting off again tomorrow for work. In the meantime, these are a couple of shots that give a flavour of what I get up to on vacation and where. Some of the best biking and scenery n Europe, for sure.

In the shadow of the mountain, Morzine, June 2008

If you're into that kind of thing, more can be found from a trip I took on Friday on the Flickr set posted by the company I was with (Endlessride).

A top couple of weeks of both on- and off-road riding, great weather, good company, tasty food and cold beer. What more could one ask for?

My photography brain will be back in shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.