Friday 17 October 2008

Blog Action Day: aftermath

Did blogs change the world? I don't think so (and I'm not the only one). A nice idea, but really only about 10,000 signed up. Out of the millions of bloggers (let alone the rest of the online community) that's a drop in the ocean.

The other thing is the lack of originality (me as much to blame as the rest). Too much right-think, turns into same-think (crimethink??). It is new ideas, different thinking and major action that moves things forward. Do what you've always done, get what you've always got.

So, on that note, here is a slightly different take on the matter that I found among the mass I read yesterday.

OK, I'll get back on topic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.