Sunday 19 October 2008

Getting behind the camera

Walk in the woods, Scheveningse Bos, The Hague, October 2008

I've been posting quite a lot of technical stuff recently mainly because I haven't been taking many pictures. With a lot of processing to do, I'm usually not very motivated to get out with the camera. Well now that I've finished my Ladakh work (see the full set here), I decided to go out for a short walk in the local woods to get some pictures.

There is clearly a lack of practice coming into play here because the results were rubbish. The only decent shot is the one posted here, which is nothing like the subjects I was looking for and was the last one I took. I think I need to get out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.