Wednesday 22 October 2008

Reconsideration

Changing foliage, Scheveningse Bos, The Hague, October 2008

Inspired by recent posts at the Landscapist (especially today's) I went back and had a look at the "unsuccessful" pictures I came away with at the weekend. to my surprise, they weren't as bad as I initially thought. this is one of them. Nothing spectacular but the whole of the thing I saw.

Oh, and it produces a really nice 8x10" print, even cropped down like this. Sharpness, noise, ISO, the camera used are all non-factors in a pleasing final image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.