Wednesday 22 October 2008

Take more notes

I've been working through the editing of the film I shot over the summer. There's a lot more stuff from Kristiansund which I will use to expand and rework my photobook.

In amongst that stuff, however, there are what appear to be a pile of test shots - all the same subjects from around home. Trouble is, I have no idea what I was testing and how. Were they framing tests for the 40mm lens on the Zeiss Ikon? Or exposure tests? Or focus tests? No idea, and I didn't take a single note. Thus, about a roll and a half effectively wasted. Remember folks, if you're testing stuff; take notes. You owe your future self the favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.