Friday 17 April 2009

This is the Matrix

Self portrait, London, March 2009
yes, the camera was upside down. And I'm sure i'm not as ugly as that.


How one appears in the Matrix is residual self-image: how, you'd like to be seen, your own view of yourself.

Writing in blogland is like that. I have no idea of the age, skill, education of bloggers. I'm constantly surprised when I read personal profiles. Inner character shines. The older but young at heart write like much younger people. Young and jaded reads old and tired.

How do I come across? No idea but I bet I'm starting to be old enough to match my cynicism (although I'm a less cynical photographer than I am engineer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.