Thursday 11 June 2009

The ideas keep coming

Back in Norfolk again, camera in hand. Having completed my SoFoBoMo book on the area, I came up with another great idea that I can shoot in about an hour. So maybe that might be 4 (yes, four) submissions from me. This time, playing around with a whole different way of presenting photographs very much geared to online viewing.

It's very pleasant on a cool, clear morning taking a lone walk on the beach, watching the waves roll in. And that forms the basis of the inspiration. It also capitalises on that instinctive feel for pictures I was writing about in my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.