Friday 26 June 2009

Water on Processes

Water like scales, Swaledale, June 2009

A couple of new posts on my project blog Processes of Nature following from my recent trip to Swaledale. This sort of style focussing on water could even become an entire series of its own.

One thing of note with the image "Dark Water" was the difficulty I had printing it. You really get to see the limitations of screen to print matching with a dark subject like this. It took some significant extra adjustment to get a print to match what you see on the screen - I was looking for that dark, almost glass-like appearance but with a clear discernment of the colours. Not easy but I think worth the effort.

More coming over there tomorrow and over the next few days. Plenty of new images from the past couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.